Thread: Banner Contest - Reward in Trove

Doesn't post enough  Aura Leader 
     Administrator 

Banner Contest - Reward in Trove

We're looking for a new banner for our website. It should be a 1000 x 110 px PNG file with the words "Clylla Gaming Community" and "Home of Aura" on it, arranged however you see fit (No quotes). Colors and everything else are entirely up to you, though if you could do something Trove related (www.trovegame.com), that would be awesome. The overall site colors will be changed to accomodate the new banner, so don't worry about sticking with the blue/white/purple theme.

The creator of the banner we choose will be rewarded with a suprise gift in Trove. (hint: It's from the cash shop). If there are multiple submissions and we like a runner-up, they might get a reward too!

You may wish to look at our existing banner as a reference: http://www.clylla.com/images/headerlogo/ClyllaBannerTransparent.png
    Zaggeh
    Clylla Game & Guild Portal Admin/Webmaster
    Aura Co-Leader
    (Website/Forum donation link)

Here's a rough idea of what I came up with (Same idea, different time in game):

Day

Sunset

Night

I would've done the whole thing, but I don't have the materials or room in my club world to attempt the word requirements. I'm also awful at photoshop so this would be the way I'd do it (if this is chosen as the banner idea).
    Grand Chase Member from Dec. 22nd, 2010 to Nov. 1st, 2012.

[GC] Aura Guild Leader  Aura Leader  Sheron's Avatar
    I like Rytrex's idea; but since I'm pretty sure he hasn't done Runecrafting like some of us...

I'm willing to bet there are some blue blocks out there that would work better than Primal Blue (assuming that IS what you used, Rytrex). The several variations of glowing blue blocks, for example, would stand out nicely regardless of time of day; glass blocks "shine" when the Trovian sun hits them directly.

I'd say "Glowing Dark Blue" or "Glowing Cyan", if not the standard "Glowing Blue." For glass I would say "Transparent Turquoise."

Of course that's assuming someone has those recipes :P

Edit: Completely forgot about metallic blocks. Yeah, those would be cool too

Your random, PandaLion-loving, Asian, slightly crazy, usually sleep deprived, cute-loving female Co-Leader since Oct 6, 2010.

Yeah, I only used the primal and beginner crafting colors for this. I wanted to use other shades of blue, but I don't have the recipes for the other variants of blue.
    This could also be done in other colors (if there's any other color you or Zaggeh prefer).
    The full version will probably have a larger font size for "Clylla" and "Aura" and the cube in the center would be larger (total height of all words).

Clylla | Gaming [Cube] Home of
    Community [Cube] Aura

This will probably be how it will be formatted (with correct spacing)
    Grand Chase Member from Dec. 22nd, 2010 to Nov. 1st, 2012.