Thread: Final Fantasy XIV category

Doesn't post enough  Aura Leader 
     Administrator 

Final Fantasy XIV category

Since our free company (guild) has been around for awhile now, I thought I'd make a forum for it.

Right now it's just Sheron, Ruze, and myself, but I hope to see it grow over time. We may even recruit outside of the guild/website eventually.
    Zaggeh
    Clylla Game & Guild Portal Admin/Webmaster
    Aura Co-Leader
    (Website/Forum donation link)

well I got some questions about it if its f2p, p2p, or one lifetime fee? (like guild wars2)

[GC] Aura Guild Leader  Aura Leader  Sheron's Avatar
    P2P. Although all of us got 30 days free...

Your random, PandaLion-loving, Asian, slightly crazy, usually sleep deprived, cute-loving female Co-Leader since Oct 6, 2010.

I got a free membership from a friend of my bro from WoW. What server you guys even play? It's gonna be a problem to make character and logging in a server -.-Although I know they are gonna expand it.

[GC] Aura Guild Leader  Aura Leader  Sheron's Avatar
    We're all in Malboro, and yes, it'll be very difficult to join.
    I would recommend you wait till things calm down a bit, if you're feeling patient.

Your random, PandaLion-loving, Asian, slightly crazy, usually sleep deprived, cute-loving female Co-Leader since Oct 6, 2010.

Forum Obsessor  Aura General  Dimistry's Avatar
    As far as rumours go, the servers should be widely expanded today and there has been a lot of rumours of server transfers incoming when the game is able to be purchased (again). So it should be possible to all meet up on the same server later on with the character you use on a different server if you can't make a new character on Malboro.

"The only necessity for success is the willingness to suffer 1000 failures"

Forum Obsessor  Super Moderator  Ruze's Avatar
    It may or may not be widely known that the game is cross-platform between the PC version and the PS3 version. So if you're interested in the game and have a PC that can run it or prefer it on the PS3, you can do that, and hit us up at the Malboro server!