Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: The Aura guild in Pangya is now open for business!

  1. #1
    Doesn't post enough  Aura Leader 
     Administrator 
    Zaggeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chester, VA
    Posts
    1,429

    The Aura guild in Pangya is now open for business!

    To apply, simply use the Find Guild feature under The Guild button (next to make room) in the lobby and look for Aura.

    We're going to be a bit more casual about this guild, but all the typical rules about following SGI Terms of use, being polite and respectful still apply. Not going to make people jump through hoops to join though, just drop a note here with your in-game name so that we know who you are.
    Zaggeh
    Clylla Game & Guild Portal Admin/Webmaster
    Aura Co-Leader
    (Website/Forum donation link)


  2. #2
    Gundam Guru  Aura General  RivieraBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A location of GMT +8
    Posts
    1,375
    After Dim's post, now this is really tempting me to reinstall the game again ... @_@

    ~The brighter the light, the darker is the shadow. But never lose the light of your heart even when engulfed in darkness.~

  3. #3
    Forum Obsessor  Super Moderator  Ruze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winnipeg, Canada
    Posts
    644
    Been a long time since the last time I played Pangya. I'll play it again one of these days for the heck of it.

  4. #4
    Somewhat Frequent Poster uchiwa0109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    france
    Posts
    54
    that great, going to apply right now

  5. #5
    [GC] Aura Guild Leader  Aura Leader  Sheron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,772
    Quote Originally Posted by uchiwa0109 View Post
    that great, going to apply right now
    Added you, as well as Zeta, to the guild.

    <_< Zeta, you are PRO as usual. I'm the same rank/level as you, and your scores are better.....*cries*

    Your random, PandaLion-loving, Asian, slightly crazy, usually sleep deprived, cute-loving female Co-Leader since Oct 6, 2010.

  6. #6
    Gundam Guru  Aura General  RivieraBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A location of GMT +8
    Posts
    1,375
    Pffftt, those are just some average scores. I still have tons and tons of stuff to learn and re-learn. Have you ever played with a real pro before? Direct beam impact chip-in without any power boost (i.e. tomahawk or spike) are like bread and butter for them.

    Zaggeh, is the guild logo in the process of making?
    Last edited by RivieraBlue; 08-24-2013 at 05:54 PM.

    ~The brighter the light, the darker is the shadow. But never lose the light of your heart even when engulfed in darkness.~

  7. #7
    Forum Obsessor  Aura General  Dimistry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    517
    Yeah the people who take the game to far in my opinion. They calculate their HWI figures/ ball bounces then learn the wind/green slopes and what not. However those people usually can't take their shots in 40 seconds but it does give them scores of -35 and lower when perfected, after a whole month of trial and error.
     
    "The only necessity for success is the willingness to suffer 1000 failures"

  8. #8
    Doesn't post enough  Aura Leader 
     Administrator 
    Zaggeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chester, VA
    Posts
    1,429
    I'd like to use the same logo we have for GC, but the size requirements are different, so I'll need to tweak it slightly first I think. I suck with image editing. :-(
    Zaggeh
    Clylla Game & Guild Portal Admin/Webmaster
    Aura Co-Leader
    (Website/Forum donation link)


  9. #9
    Gundam Guru  Aura General  RivieraBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    A location of GMT +8
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaggeh View Post
    I'd like to use the same logo we have for GC, but the size requirements are different, so I'll need to tweak it slightly first I think. I suck with image editing. :-(
    Ah I see.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dimistry View Post
    Yeah the people who take the game to far in my opinion. They calculate their HWI figures/ ball bounces then learn the wind/green slopes and what not. However those people usually can't take their shots in 40 seconds but it does give them scores of -35 and lower when perfected, after a whole month of trial and error.
    Sometimes I felt that 40sec is a bit too fast especially for easy head and tail winds of less than 5m in those Par 3 holes. I would usually take slightly longer to try to get that chip-in. But these guys are the ones whom I usually learn their tricks from, since they are taking a long time to calculate their shots, it also gives me time to figure out how and why they are doing it.

    We should play an intra-guild tourny 18holes one day (minimum 4 players required by system). I want to earn the 1k pang bonus for break map record but these day almost everyone is playing Abbot Mines map for item hunting. Zaggeh and Sheron, are you listening? /shot


    By the way, is the Angel Wings equipment (under accessory tab in the character section in the shop. Requires Amateur E rank and quit rate less than 3%) got removed? I only see the Devil Wings.

    ~The brighter the light, the darker is the shadow. But never lose the light of your heart even when engulfed in darkness.~

  10. #10
    Forum Obsessor  Aura General  Dimistry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by RivieraBlue View Post
    Sometimes I felt that 40sec is a bit too fast especially for easy head and tail winds of less than 5m in those Par 3 holes. I would usually take slightly longer to try to get that chip-in. But these guys are the ones whom I usually learn their tricks from, since they are taking a long time to calculate their shots, it also gives me time to figure out how and why they are doing it.

    We should play an intra-guild tourny 18holes one day (minimum 4 players required by system). I want to earn the 1k pang bonus for break map record but these day almost everyone is playing Abbot Mines map for item hunting. Zaggeh and Sheron, are you listening? /shot


    By the way, is the Angel Wings equipment (under accessory tab in the character section in the shop. Requires Amateur E rank and quit rate less than 3%) got removed? I only see the Devil Wings.

    True, but that's why I like to have an average shot time of 20 seconds, if I decided to walk the path of the calc again then it usually ends up around 70 seconds.

    We should and there's more then enough people to play, just FF14 is the current craze at the moment.

    Angel Wings are still here but you can't view them until you reach Amateur E with less then 3% quit rate. They're still the same price as well, costing 200,000 pang for 1 character.
     
    "The only necessity for success is the willingness to suffer 1000 failures"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •