PDA

View Full Version : What anime are you watching now

David12
04-23-2011, 12:55 AM
i have too many that i'm currently watching. how about the ones that i'm particularly enjoying?shinryaku! ika musume - how can you not love a show about a girl with tentacles as her hair, vomiting squid ink, working at a seaside cafe and trying to take over the world?
kuragehime - must be a sea theme. this reminds me of otaku no musume-san, except it's not about a daughter, but a cross-dressing bishounen.
mm! - fine, it's about a masochistic high schooler trying to change his ways, but it can be quite cute and sweet at moments.and a sentimental pick from my old collection for a re-watch - dennou coil - go watch it if you haven't.

Zaggeh
04-23-2011, 01:27 AM
Right now I'm watching Sket Dance and Fractale. I'm trying to keep up with the newer stuff but I've been kinda busy the past couple weeks.

I've been curious about Squid Girl and have been wanting to pick it up, but after reading your whole "vomiting squid ink" sentence, I'm not so sure. I thought it was a comedy not some sort of gross-out thing?

I also started watching Denno Coil a long time ago and never finished it, maybe I should do that some day.

Lyzeofkiel
04-23-2011, 07:26 AM
Oh gosh. Okay well I'm so lost right now as to which anime I'm watching because there are so many. I have probably missed a few episodes of some just because I forgot I was watching it :P Lets see...Fairy Tail and Bleach are my two long running ones. Next are...Sket Dance, Dog Days, Beelzebub, Ao no Exorcist.
That's just the ones I know I'm watching. Like I said, some are forgotten and later found again. :)

Ruze
04-23-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm currently up to date watching Detective Conan. I also just finished watching the first episode of Level E. Level E is really interesting and I recommend it. Prior to watching Level E, I finished watching a 2008 release called Tytania. Tytania is a decent science fiction anime. If you have the time, please do watch it, but make it on the last of your list to watch, it's good but not overwhelmingly good. I'm looking forward to starting the new anime's C, Ao No Exorcist, and Deadman Wonderland (loved the manga version).

Zaggeh
04-23-2011, 12:37 PM
I think otaku law dictates that if Lyzeofkiel and I are both watching Sket Dance, you need to check it out too, Ruze. :-P

Lyzeofkiel
04-23-2011, 01:44 PM
I think otaku law dictates that if Lyzeofkiel and I are both watching Sket Dance, you need to check it out too, Ruze. :-P
Yup! It's in Section 4, page 3, line 26 of the otaku handbook.

"If any two individuals are currently watching a series, any other individual is required to view it as well."

Freedomviper
04-25-2011, 04:52 AM
Okay current list of what I'm watching (in random order):

Finished series (I usually watch one of these next to all the current series, mostly when Im out of other episodes to watch from current series :lol: ):
The Sacred Blacksmith

Current series:
Gosick
Fairy Tail
Deadman Wonderland
Beelzebub
One Piece
Nichijou
Ao No Excorsist
Naruto
C: The Money of Soul and the Possibility of Control
Steins;Gate
Toriko
Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

Some of these series I'm still watching to see if they are actually worth it to continue.
But I do think there are some interesting new series this season ^^
The bad thing is, I still feel like I forgot one or two series in this list XD
I know Bleach isn't in this list and that is mainly because I don't watch it currently because of the filler >.<
I watched the first episode of Sket Dance but for some reason didn't continue watching it, but it seems I am now forced to continue watching this XD

Ruze
04-25-2011, 01:25 PM
I'll wait until Sket Dance is finished. That way I can focus mindlessly grinding in Forsaken World.

DarkFreedom
04-26-2011, 08:57 PM
What i'm currently watching is:

New Season of BLEACH <3

Naruto Shippuden !~

Hayco
04-27-2011, 11:14 AM
I'm currently watching :
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Dog Days
Fairy Tail
Seikon no Qwaser 2
AnoHana
Rave Master

And mine Finished series :
Inuyasha
Naruto
Dragon Crisis

zerodyl
04-27-2011, 03:06 PM
well I've watched a lot of anime shows but i'm finished bleach now (personally there trying to drag the show out too long now) and cant seem to find a good one, got any that you would recommend preferred English dubbed but I do watch English subbed as well

Lyzeofkiel
04-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Ahh but you HAVE to know if Ichigo will lose his powers though!! Anyway, I know a lot of dubbed animes, but what kind are you looking for? Genre wise.

Ruze
05-02-2011, 01:24 AM
Started to watch Rio: Rainbow Gate!. The story is about gamblers and weird-as-hell fantasies. I won't say it's good, but it's not all that bad, just haven't found anything good about it other than the echii-ness. If you like gambling, this could be an Anime for you, but I wouldn't recommend it otherwise until I find it's redeeming factors. Until then, must finish what I started!

Lyzeofkiel
05-02-2011, 03:08 AM
I see that currently you are on episode 3 of Rio. That's how far I got. It seemed too repetive and I just couldn't muscle through it, but perhaps if you find it better, I may just restart it :)

Zaggeh
05-02-2011, 06:27 AM
I stopped that series at episode 3 too. :-P

ChenWangShen
05-17-2011, 09:12 PM
watchin the wallflower(yamato nadeshiko shichi henge) drama and anime version :D