PDA

View Full Version : .hack series

todumbtodie
03-30-2011, 08:58 AM
hey i dont know if any 1 saw the all?
but recently i just finished this while series(wich is still continuing)
and i really liked these series.

here is some information about it(no credits to me from this):

In the year 2007, an MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) known as 'The World' is released in the US and becomes insanely popular, spreading worldwide and reaching up to 20 million players. Season 1 is about Tsukasa and a rare item called 'The Key of the Twilight". What's strange about Tsukasa is that he can't seem to log out of The World. The OVA's are bonus+side stories of the series. Liminality looks at events happening in the real world (outside of the game The World) while the series look at what's happening in The World.

Order of the series:

Season 1:
.hack//Sign (26)
OVA: .hack//Intermezzo (1)
OVA: .hack//Unison (1)
OVA .hack//Gift (1)
OVA: .hack//Liminality (4)

Season 2:
.hack//Legend of the Twilight (12)
Special: .hack//Legend of the Twilight Offline Meeting Special (1)

Season 3:
.hack//Roots (26)

Movie: .hack//G.U. Trilogy (1)
OVA: .hack/G.U. Returner (1)
Special: .hack//G.U. Trilogy - Parody Mode (1)

Zaggeh
03-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Funny you should post this. This morning I was cleaning/re-organizing my DVD collection and came across my .hack//SIGN box set and put it ontop of my desk to watch later.

This series is actually one of my favorites. I LOVE the music, I listen to the soundtrack CDs a LOT, especially while driving. The games were a bit disappointing though.

I have the box set for both SIGN and Legend of the Twilight, and I have a collectors box for Roots, but I only have the first volume since that came out right around the same time I quit work and lost my income for my DVD collection.

Freedomviper
04-03-2011, 11:22 AM
As a big anime fan I have heard of the various .hack series but am ashed to say that I have yet to watch any of them :oops:
Although I have several series lying in wait for me to watch I might as well add (some of) these to the list :lol:

Zera789
08-17-2011, 11:04 PM
Oh wow, .hack is a very good anime in my opinion. Big fan of the series, games, and also of the music they play ^^!! G.U. i would say was my favorite. Haseo was really cool in the game. He also had a very cool nickname, "The Terror of Death". Thats just basically stating he's awesome! I'm also waiting for the .hack//LINK game to come out for the psp. Dont know if it is though...... I hope it does >.<!!

GoddessLuna
11-27-2011, 11:47 AM
I loved all of the dot hack series! They were all pretty great ^^! I personally liked the dot hack gu vol 1 2 and 3 for the ps2 ^^! It was a great storyline ^^! And i wish some day the world will actually be a game we can all play XD! I just hope there's no aida in it XD! Or something that makes people comatose XD