PDA

View Full Version : Games play online

envidewsstoto
01-22-2011, 01:39 PM
Best playes online games

Pringer X
01-22-2011, 01:59 PM
No offense, but your really broken grammar makes your post hard to read. Do you mean something like "What's the best online game to play?" or "Where's the best place to play online games?". If you're looking for suggestions of which online games, try searching around the forum. Other people have already created threads recommending various MMOG's. I can't really answer for the best place to play an online game though, since I don't live in Malaysia and can't recommend you which internet cafes are great to go to. I can't exactly recommend any MMOG hosts to you either, since I don't really know what games you like and which companies are either a good or bad host is just way too subjective.

Zaggeh
01-22-2011, 03:20 PM
"I am talking to a spambot."

Lol. :-P

Pringer X
01-22-2011, 03:41 PM

Lol. :-P
Tsk Tsk. Benefit of the doubt! Might be someone who's just really dumb. Maybe...

Hayco
01-23-2011, 12:14 AM

Tsk Tsk. Benefit of the doubt! Might be someone who's just really dumb. Maybe..."I am talking to a spambot."

:lol:

And as for the thread starter learn grammar and if you want to join our guild sign up at the Aura guild section under menber application.

Pringer X
01-23-2011, 01:01 AM

Tsk Tsk. Benefit of the doubt! Might be someone who's just really dumb. Maybe..."I am talking to a spambot."
Tsk Tsk to you too. /emo

Covo27
01-23-2011, 01:59 AM
Best playes online games

What we have here, is a failure to communicate.

Also who are you, I do't see an application to our guild.

Zaggeh
01-23-2011, 04:51 AM
It was a spambot. They're already banned. Don't worry about it.