PDA

View Full Version : Umm... I guess ill try.. >~<

FlamingKip
05-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Sorry if ill be a waste of time by making you read this i just really thought about it and decided to give it a try X:

Name: might be alittle hard to pronounce.. My name is Tzuri, nice to meet :D
Nickname: FlamingKip
Place of residence: I really hope it wont be any troubles.. I live in Israel
Male/female: Male
Birthday: April 26th 1996
Relationship: Recent breakup.. :\
Education: about to finish 11th grade
Work: A waiter and a cashier
Favorite game: Grandchase
Favorite film: Ugh... Idk..
Wants to be: A happy person! (didnt see that coming huh?)
Hates: Well... stuff.. i dont know XD.. i guess school and things like that. i hate when people are being anoying..
Loves: My ex-girlfriend (ugh jeasus..) playing guitar, talking to people, going to gym, music, games. nothing special i guess?..
Remarks/Additional info: Well... i dont know if you can tell, but reading back this post and noticing the amount of "omg they will hate me" moments i guess you could tell im a shy person with a low self-esteem.. Anyways, i started playing GC with my Xgf.. we had a long distance relationship for about a year and a half and i could only see her like once in two weeks. I got all my jobs just so i can come and see her more and buy her what ever she will ever want.. we broke up about two weeks from now i think(?) but were still really close and good friends and we play together every day in GC and talk all day.. i hope she will wanna join this guild with me and you will let her join. im sure she will be amazing with you. back to myself.. ugh.. i came to notice the guild in-game and thought to check it out.. i really liked how the guild master keeps everything under control with the roll calls and how the guild seems very caring and helpful.. i never had a guild in grand chase so im probably not a great choice.. but i really wanna try after im playing for a long time now. i wanna learn and have fun in Aura :D

yea i guess it was a waste of your time wasnt it?.. sorry for the troubles and have fun gaming!

GCArchAngel
05-13-2013, 06:40 PM
well welcome to the guild~ and hope u make lots of awesome memory with us :D and GL :3

Sheron
05-13-2013, 06:49 PM
well welcome to the guild~ and hope u make lots of awesome memory with us :D and GL :3

One little problem....OP isn't in the guild o.o

Hi and welcome to our forums! I'm glad you like the way we've set up the guild and forum ^^

But as I just mentioned, you're....not in the guild o.O

Feel free to send us one here (http://www.clylla.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17-Membership-Applications). Keep in mind, however, that the guild is currently full, and that we will not have free room until next week.

Sorry for the troubles!

FlamingKip
05-13-2013, 06:54 PM
I assumed that i wouldnt join easily but thank you very much for the information and the quick notice :)

Charpang
05-13-2013, 07:57 PM
Nevertheless, a warm welcome to you~

ZeroShiftXZ
05-13-2013, 09:18 PM
a small miss up but easily fixed right xD
Welcome to the guild my friend xD

Lucifer
05-13-2013, 09:29 PM
Ah yes indeed a little miss haft has accord but non the less can be fixed within a jiffy. I bid you a welcome to our guild my good sir. *grabbing my hat and pulls it to the chest with a following bow motion.

GCArchAngel
05-14-2013, 05:47 AM
One little problem....OP isn't in the guild o.o

Hi and welcome to our forums! I'm glad you like the way we've set up the guild and forum ^^

But as I just mentioned, you're....not in the guild o.O

Feel free to send us one here (http://www.clylla.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17-Membership-Applications). Keep in mind, however, that the guild is currently full, and that we will not have free room until next week.

Sorry for the troubles!

O_o oh lol well GL in getting in the guild :D

AquarionMoon
05-14-2013, 03:02 PM
Goodluck in getting into Aura, and reading what you had to say was not a waste of time.

FlamingKip
05-14-2013, 03:09 PM
thanks that means alot :3
sheesh.. didnt expect all the attention.. i found a home XD

Covo27
05-14-2013, 03:57 PM
Welcome to the guild.

When I first saw that avatar thing in minimized view, I thought it was a lego face and i was like "I want that". There's a bit of pointless information from me :D.

Anyway, hope you have fun hanging around the guild. I don't play GC anymore (for now at least) but you will often see my plodding around the forums so if you need something, give us a shout.

Cheers

Covo

Arysiaf
05-14-2013, 03:57 PM
if i could i wish i could give u my place in grand chase since i started to loose interest (got too many thing btw Elsword DW7E and my new game Way of the Samurai 4)
so Sheron if u think its alright u can give him my place

Covo27
05-14-2013, 04:05 PM
I believe its all been sorted out, but that is quite the nice offer there. +10 respect.

Zaggeh
05-30-2013, 05:00 AM
Absolutely not a waste of time. Welcome to the forum!

Hearing about your ex makes me sad. Sheron and I met online (Not in GC) and had a long distance relationship for 3 years before she moved to the US to be with me. I'm so sorry to hear your siutation didn't work out. But I'm glad that you're still close and good friends.

Thanks for your comments about the guild too. We try to keep things as organized as possible while maintaing an open guild without being overly strict and demanding. It's a hard balance sometimes.