PDA

View Full Version : Boku Wa tomodach sakunai or lets make friend

Arysiaf
03-13-2013, 09:11 AM
This anime is an ecchi...so when i first talked about it people were giving me bad look but i know here ur all right with it
the story is simple its the story of two student who dont know how to make friend so they make a club to learn how to do so and it end with stupide thing one after another
they are 7 main chara one guy and 6 girl and obviously one of the girl is a blonde with a giant breast have fun me im awaiting the next episode of season 2

RivieraBlue
03-30-2013, 06:26 AM
Actually, the title literally translate to "I have Few Friends". it does have a little ecchi moments here and there, but not enough to consider as the theme of the story.

Anyway Season 2 ended
with a hint that there's high chance of a Season 3 due to the cliffhanger in the final episode of Season 2 - Yozora leaving the club alone

Then again ...
I think have to wait at least 1 more year before any news on the possibility Season 3. Currently the anime ends just nice on Vol. 8 of the light novel, and Vol. 9 is scheduled to release on April 25, 2013. It's more than a year between the release of Vo.8 and Vol. 9 due to the fact the author of light novel was also involved the production of the anime.

And from the light novel so far, would need another 2-3 volumes before the whole series can end or the next "safe checkpoint". Guess a long wait for another season for the anime.