PDA

View Full Version : Little Busters!

Liyarin
10-06-2012, 04:33 PM
The Anime is finally out!

Have you guys watched the first epi? What did you think of it?
I've played the visual novel a long time ago and I can clearly say it's my favorite of all time, it's awesome finally seeing it in anime form, although I don't think that they can ever match the uniqueness that the VN had.

I only have 2 complaints about the anime so far, first is Riki's voice. On the VN since he was the main char he never had a voice, and even though I'm pretty sure most people imagined it kind of girlish, but this is beyond girlish, it's a girl's voice.
My second complaint would be that it seems way too rushed. I hope it's just the 1st episode since it's normally the one where they try to introduce everything the anime has to offer, and LB! sure has a lot of diversity.

For whoever doesn't know what this is about, it starts as one of the best comedys, it's not over the top, but I can guarantee that they have pretty unique jokes in there. The problem with most comedy animes is that they are often too similar and that once you see one, the others stop being so funny.
However, this will branch off into romance, and the story is really good as well. As of now they don't know how many episodes this anime will have, but I hope it is popular enough in japan for them to air all of it.
It's a pretty well known franchise on Japan, not as much outside it though.

Anyways, what are your thoughts? If you didn't watch yet, I totally recommend it.

Tamomo
10-06-2012, 09:32 PM
only have 2 complaints about the anime so far, first is Riki's voice. On the VN since he was the main char he never had a voice, and even though I'm pretty sure most people imagined it kind of girlish, but this is beyond girlish, it's a girl's voice. for one his voice is actually like that in the VN when you played the baseball minigame and hit a cat you could clearly hear rikis voice
the second complaint its going fast to cover the arcs for all the characters(at least thats what i think)
also my thoughts on is are that the first episode was a great start im slightly disappointed by masatos animation...his eyes could have been beadier. other then that i am very satisfied with the first episode. and considering how long fans have waited for this series it will most likely become very well known and watched in japan and the world.

Liyarin
10-07-2012, 07:36 AM
for one his voice is actually like that in the VN when you played the baseball minigame and hit a cat you could clearly hear rikis voice
Oh the minigame, forgot they had a voice there... I only played it once, it was so boring that I never turned it on again so I completely forgot it had voice there ^^;
Still seems too feminine though, but I can get used to it I guess.

the second complaint its going fast to cover the arcs for all the characters(at least thats what i think)
also my thoughts on is are that the first episode was a great start im slightly disappointed by masatos animation...his eyes could have been beadier. other then that i am very satisfied with the first episode. and considering how long fans have waited for this series it will most likely become very well known and watched in japan and the world.
I just hope that they only did it this fast for this first episode and that they let the episodes go a little more smoother from now on. Although I liked this episode, I can clearly feel that anyone that never heard anything about the franchise will be lost after watching it and not knowing what it is exactly all about.
I was a little dissapointed too on masato, but not for his animation, but for his reactions, on the VN he had way more extreme reactions than in the anime, which made it so fun xP they're a little softed down in the anime but still fun nonetheless.

10-08-2012, 12:14 PM
the anime did a really good job sticking with the VN... J.C. Staff has met almost every expectation for now~ if they can continue on like this, it'll be one for the record books~