PDA

View Full Version : Corpse party

Tamomo
09-14-2012, 11:47 PM
so this is a game (so to speak)is a horror game. Now i just recently bought it but even with the retro style one camera angle-8bit it gives me the creeps. Just recently a manga has been made for it and if you dont want to play the game its safer to just read it cuz i swear i was losing my mind playing.
anyways brief over view of what the story is about:
A series of disappearing children where under investigation by federal investigators and claimed it to be kidnapping. But it was much worse then kidnapping, the children where from an elementary school that went by the name of "Heavenly Host"(just doesnt sound right...) it was found out that they have all been murdered in that school. after many years the school was shut down and condemned. a few more years later they built a new school. many still rumor the grounds to be "haunted by those who perished in the tragic murder.Many people came to the site just to test if it was true, all of them went missing. Now a group of 8 highschool kids and their teacher take on the rumor, an earthquake ensues and all of them are transported to an alternate dimension where heavenly host elementary is very well alive but in shambles. now they struggle to keep their sanity and lives of the vengeful souls that lurk the halls of the school and on their way meet the corpses of the missing people that attempted the mystery.

so yeah kinda not so brief but hey whatever...anyways whats your opinion of this?
(i could give pictures but due to the graphic nature of the game[in terms of blood and gore] i will refrain from it unless asked by someone, in which i will send it to them via notification mail from the site)

Covo27
09-15-2012, 01:58 AM
I just watched the trailer for it, and it does seem kinda creepy. Anything that looks like Alma creeps me out (forth victim). Too bad its for the PSP.

Tamomo
09-15-2012, 10:19 AM
if you have a vita you can download it from the store ;)

DarkCooL
09-16-2012, 09:03 AM
I hope my old psp can load it lol :D seemd pritty cool game