View Full Version : Covo's Intro redux

Covo27
07-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Name: Michael S. Coventry
Nickname: Covo
Place of Residence: Melbourne, Australia
Birthday: 27/6/1990
Relationship: Single
Education: 5th Year Uni, Engineering (Adv. Manufacturing and Mechatronics or smething like that, I forget the name)
Work: Retail, also doing my internship ad Food Science Australia (not payed though :E)
Favorite Game: Most of the Nintendo staple series, Borderlands, League of Legends, ect.
Favorite Film/TV: Game of Thrones, Community, Hot fuzz, Death at a funeral, Arrested Development, Dexter.
Hates: People that are way too serious, WHEN THE TEAM I GO FOR LOSES
Loves: League of Legends, Sport, Games, Music, ect.
Personal quote: Not one that can be said on the forums ;D

Additional Information:
Not really much to say about me, fairly easy going guy, I don't really get worked up about anything. Just here to have fun. Don't really play GC anymore, I just find it uninteresting, and bugs that have been present for a few years now have not been fixed.
I'm also in my final year of studies, so hopefully my internship thing leads to something in the future. Its not everyday you get to use equipment that costs more than you earn in a year.

Picture:
I seem to be using this picture a lot so I'll keep with it for now.

Zaggeh
07-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Nice to meet you, Covo! :-P

When i first saw the picture I told Sheron "Ooo, Covo finally uploaded a picture of himself!" Then I logged in so I could actually see it, and turned out to just be a.... whatever that is. Heh.

Sheron
07-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Did you seriously think that Covo would seriously post his picture for us to see?

On the other hand, I'm still waiting for a cool, working robot from Covo.

Covo27
07-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Well since you asked Sheron, I'll post a video of the current state of my robot tomorrow.

Ruze
07-19-2012, 12:37 AM

Finally! Acting high and mighty. I challenge you to a duel!

hayuki
07-19-2012, 04:10 AM
Heard from Ruze that you watch Community....

http://www.screenjunkies.com/wp-content/uploads/gallery/community-gifs/tumblr_l14i0uy4tq1qbwdexo1_400.gif

Hi c:

Zaggeh
07-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Aha! The truth is revealed!

You look younger than you sound.

Covo27
07-19-2012, 03:42 PM
@ Zaggeh
Well I did shave, and technically that picture is a few months old so I guess I am younger in that picture.

@ Hayuki
Incidently, this is my favorite song ;D (not really though)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vNpQ5VNMx4

Covo27
06-07-2013, 03:16 PM
because everyone else is doing it, I'm jumping on the band wagon. Don't know why those last two pictures are stuck down the bottom. Way too old.