PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Girlfriend X

Zaggeh
06-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Looks like there is an anime adaptation of Mysterious Girlfriend X. It's pretty uncommon for me to see an anime based off of a manga I actually read (since I don't read much manga). So I was really surprised when I saw this one. It's not exactly your typical story either.

So far only saw the first three episodes, but it has been pretty true to the manga. As long as things don't go way weird, I'd definitely put this at my #1 favorite for spring/summer 2012 at least and probably somewhere in my top 20 overall.

You can watch it on crunchyroll.com or read it at onemanga.com. (Feel free to ask me for a Crunchyroll all-access pass if you want one, I get one a month still)

Ruze
06-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Does saliva actually taste sweet if you suck it off a girls finger? Answer is, yes.

Ruze

06-05-2012, 08:10 PM
o-O how does it taste sweet??, unless the person was eating something sweet before, meh,

Ruze
06-05-2012, 08:52 PM
So long they brush their teeth, matters not what they ate beforehand ( + 3 +)/.

Ruze

Covo27
06-06-2012, 12:37 AM
This isnt one of "those" animes is it?

Zaggeh
06-11-2012, 06:02 AM
This isnt one of "those" animes is it?

Care to elaborate? There isn't really anything nasty or super perverted in it, but it is about a boy and a girl discovering various... things, together. There's no sex or nudity or anything like that (although there are some scenes with silhouettes that imply nudity). It's all done in a pretty tasteful manner, not like some of those trashy animes where they just show nothing but jiggly breasts and panty shots every other scene.

Aldric
06-12-2012, 04:44 AM
Wow, they made an anime out of this?!

I'll have to watch it, I loved the manga!