PDA

View Full Version : Little Busters Anime Announced!

04-13-2012, 10:46 PM
LITTLE BUSTERS IS FINALLY GETTING AN ANIME!!!
Although this may be old news to some, it is still very exciting!
Long-suffering Little Busters! fans are rejoicing with the news that the game is apparently finally due its long-awaited TV anime adaptation.
Little Busters!, aside from being a very popular eroge/visual novel, has long been notorious simply due to the fact it has not yet been turned into an anime (the first game dates from 2007), something which has long aggrieved its fans.
Fans themselves appear to be delighted, with some predicting Clannad-level success should the adaptation fall into the hands of Kyoto Animation again.
The news that the long-awaited adaptation of Key eroge Little Busters! is apparently to be handled by JC Staff rather than the much hoped for Kyoto Animation has prompted tremendous outpourings of sweet otaku tears in Japan and beyond.
http://img3.sankakustatic.com/wp-content/gallery/safe-misc-xii/busted.jpg
Non-fans of the original can probably be forgiven for not caring at all, but for overexcited Key fans hoping the title would be a blockbuster on par with Clannad the news has been devastating – though whether this is the result of the perceived weakness of JC Staff or the extreme strength of Kyoto Animation is still the subject of much anguished debate.

Sources: Sankaku Complex + Dengeki Web-Radio Broadcast

Personally, I would have preferred if Kyoto Animation adapted this, their long standing reputation with these kinds of anime make them perfect... However, JC Staff has made some good titles as well, and their style can work in theory~ I don't really care that much which company did it however, as long as Little Busters is finally getting an anime adaptation, I'm happy >3<~

http://chan.sankakustatic.com/data/9a/87/9a877b8e0a5c49cb61b3374b14320a1f.jpg

Kud
06-24-2012, 11:39 AM
wafu~

WolfHero
06-24-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't know what this is about, and the term eroge always scares me.

... What is this? if it's clean enough and has a decent plot and anti-parallel set up, I'll look at it.

Tamomo
06-24-2012, 09:27 PM
even though i knew about this for the past year and a half i cant wait for the anime :D

06-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Little Busters is a Visual Novel developed by Key... which also developed Kanon, Clannad, and Air... Little Busters, is an eroge, and there is an adult version,
meh...
for the most part, it's not the part about it being an eroge that's interesting...
as for story, without spoiling anything, the story is comparable to almost anything else by key, all the borderline realism twisted and overly dramatic scenes which grab your heart, resulting in tears Q.Q

anyways, funny how people post here now, 3 months after i posted it... =\